— Job opportunity —
INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
Location, home office
(15–20 hrs week, full-/part-time)
Students, Ing,, Masters... (required education)
Engineering, energy, project management...
[JOB DESCRIPTION, OVERVIEW]
We are looking for talented young professionals that will provide business support to our project managers and experts in the fields of business development (with particular focus on the French market) and project implementation.
At the same time, we are expecting the intern will help us with other activities, such as event planning and day-to-day administration of the company operations, if needed.
[RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS]
System design and system integration into overall design:
- Produce, Review, and update the system documentation for operator instructions, human-machine interface, safety, and environmental, and control logic design, as well as periodic testing in compliance with the engineering rules, methodologies, quality processes, and tools
- Particularly for Instrumentation and Control, performing the analysis for defining the Instrumentation and Control (I&C) Functional Requirements of the system and production of the I&C logic:
- Defining the I&C Functional Requirements
- Drafting Detailed Functional Diagram
- Writing of the Functional Test Procedure
- Testing the I&C logic and feeding results back into specification
- Definition and description of human-machine interface (alarm sheets, operating images, operating procedures)
- Interface closely with the System Engineers responsible for the mechanical design of the systems, to ensure global consistency of the systems and their operations.
- Analysis and verification of input data, requirements, and lessons learned from other stations.
- Engage proactively with all stakeholders around the system to ensure the delivery of a product meeting the requirements set by all disciplines (layout, civil, hazard, nuclear safety, environment, configuration management, procurement …)
- Contribute to topics around good practices, innovation, improvement of processes, and quality.
Management of configuration related to the system including:
- Managing requests for modifications to system(s) issued by various external parties by producing specifications and following the engineering cycle (I&C design changes specifications)
- Analysis and verification of the applicability of these modifications and challenging them as appropriate (support design stability approach)
- Developing technical solutions and presenting them to internal or external stakeholders / the client to help resolve technical issues (technical-economic optimization approach)
- Utilising the electronic databases supporting configuration management
Support handovers to detailed designers or customers:
- Liaising with other stakeholders through participation at kick-off meetings, gate reviews etc relevant to the system.
- Producing and updating process diagrams with all relevant design changes for handovers with detailed designers
[DESCRIPTION OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE]
[WHAT WE OFFER]
Flexible hours & Home Office
Career growth opportunities
If you are interested, apply for the vacancy by sending a structured CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.