Junior Business Development Expert
for the French Market
EPDOR is announcing an open internship vacancy for French students looking for work experience abroad in the spring semester of 2022.
We are looking for talented young professionals that will provide business support to our project managers and experts in the fields of business development (with particular focus on the French market) and project implementation.
At the same time, we are expecting the intern will help us with other activities, such as event planning and day-to-day administration of the company operations, if needed.
What will we likely ask you to do?
Your tasks will primarily, though not exhaustively, consist of the following:
- thinking about ways of approaching clients and offering the right products and services to them,
- facilitating communication between EPDOR and partners and potential clients (especially the communication related to EPDOR's nuclear activities in France),
- preparing presentations for the clients and partners,
- helping with event organization (especially the ones related to EPDOR's nuclear activities in France),
- searching for opportunities and new interesting technologies related to the energy industry and clean mobility,
- searching for suitable funding options for the developed projects,
- ... and helping with the daily operations and administration of the company in general.
If desirable, you will also provide support to EPDOR Innovation, a subsidiary company of EPDOR. Your main task in EPDOR Innovation shall be related to the green electromobility charging solution currently under development. Activities associated with it shall primarily, although not limited to, be as follows:
Czech Republic-related activities:
- Immersion in the E2 Mobility project.
- Providing insightful ideas into how to improve the business model in the Czech Republic.
- Improving the E2 Mobility project marketing (i.e. flyers, brochures, general public presentation, marketing channels, website presentation, etc).
France expansion-related activities:
Researching the state of photovoltaics in France:
- French mentality and opinion regarding photovoltaics
- Analysis of the potential for PVE installations in France
Researching the state of electromobility in France:
- State of electromobility, expected development
- Public opinion
- Analysis of the potential for electromobility in France
Researching the subsidy policy, identification of other possible means of funding (French/EU funds).
- Assistance with adjusting the business model for France (as it may be different from the Czech one).
- Finding the distributors and installation companies in France.
- Designing the marketing strategy for French expansion.
- Finding partners for pilot installations.
If you are interested, apply for the vacancy by sending a structured CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.